✓ My Top 30 Favorite Members In The AKB48 Family, August 2019. NEW!

AKB48 Daily News Content. The Real AKB48 Daily

✓ My Top 30 Favorite Members In The AKB48 Family, August 2019. NEW!

  Serizawa      

30. Moeka Yahagi (AKB48 – Team K).

I think someone answered my call.

 

 

 

 

 

 

29. Tomu Muto (AKB48 – Team K).

 

 

 

 

 

28. Madoka Moriyasu (HKT48 – Team KIV).

 

 

 

 

 

 

27. Yui Kobayashi (Keyakizaka46 – 1st Generation).

26. Erika Ikuta (Nogizaka46 – 1st Generation).

 

 

 

 

 

 

25. Reika Sakurai (Nogizaka46 Captain – 1st Generation).

I was really slow into getting into her, anyways she’s graduating in a few days on September 1. This will her last time here, I wish her “The Best Of Luck”.

 

 

 

 

 

 

24. Sayuri Matsumura (Nogizaka46 – 1st Generation).

Today August 27th, is her Birthday. Happy 27th Birthday, Sayuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

23. Akane Takayanagi (SKE48 – Team KII).

 

 

 

 

 

 

22. Rei Jonishi (NMB48 – Team BII).

I don’t think I will be getting into her anywhere as close as I was with her older sister, I didn’t expect to. Kei is one of my favorites of All Time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

21. Ranze Terada (Nogizaka46 – 2nd Generation).

 

 

 

 

 

 

20. Miku Tanaka (HKT48 – Team H).

One of the youngest to ever get promoted to a Team in a 48 group, probably less than a handful. It’s probably more than this, I can only think of 4 that were younger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

19. Hana Matsuoka (HKT48 – Team TII).

 

 

 

 

 

18. Mizuki Yamashita (Nogizaka46 – 3rd Generation).

 

 

 

 

 

 

17. Miona Hori (Nogizaka46 – 2nd Generation).

She use to have really long, long hair before. Then she cut really short, she’s let grow a bit longer now. She look so cute when she had really long hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

16. Nao Furuhata (SKE48 – Team KII).

 

 

 

 

 

 

15. Miru Shiroma (NMB48 – Team M).

 

 

 

 

 

 

14. Yui Kojina (HKT48 – Team H).

Considering I don’t see or hear about her that much anymore, surprisingly she’s maintaining her ranking.13. Haruka Komiyama (AKB48 – Team K Captain).

 

 

 

 

 

 

12. Yurina Hirate (Keyakizaka46- 1st Generation).

Poor Girl, She’s Hurt Again. That won’t stop her from being center for another Keyzakaizaka46 single.

 

 

 

 

11. Yuka Ogino (NGT48 – 1st Generation).

Hopefully NGT48 is back in business as usual, unfortunately the damage as been done already. Just hoping for the best.

 

 

 

 

 

 

10. Saki Takeuchi (SKE48 – Team KII).

 

 

 

 

 

9. Rika Nakai (NGT48 – 1st Generation).

A few days ago August 23rd, it was her Birthday. Happy belated 22nd Birthday, Rika.

 

 

 

 

 

 

8. Ryoha Kitagawa (SKE48 – Team S Leader).

When she graduates it will be a sad time for me, which will be at the end of next month.

 

 

 

 

 

 

7. Rena Kato (AKB48 – Team A).

 

 

 

 

 

 

6. Asuka Saito (Nogizaka46 – 1st Generation).

 

 

 

 

 

 

5. Yui Oguri (AKB48 – Team 8 and AKB48 – Team A).

As much as I like her, she’s hit a hard brick wall right now. She’ll likely pass Mion someday, but that’ll probably as far as she’ll get. I said the same about Meru about 3 years ago, and she made to number one for a few months. * Ok, I just check it was 4 years ago.

I still think she will become my favorite member someday, Meru may have something to say about that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

4. Mion Mukaichi (AKB48 – Team A, AKB48 General Manager).

 

 

 

 

 

 

3. Mai Shiraishi (Nogizaka46 – 1st Generation).

A week Ago August 20th, was her Birthday. Happy belated 27th Birthday, Maiyan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

2. Meru Tashima (HKT48 – Team H0.

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. Yuki Kashiwagi (AKB48 – Team B).



A new record!

Updated!
logoblog

Thanks for reading ✓ My Top 30 Favorite Members In The AKB48 Family, August 2019. NEW!

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment