✓ “The Last Advice” from Sashihara Rino after the... NEW!

AKB48 Daily News Content. The Real AKB48 Daily

✓ “The Last Advice” from Sashihara Rino after the... NEW!

  Serizawa      








“The Last Advice” from Sashihara Rino after the Graduation announcement
HKT48 Tashima Meru & Tomonaga Mio

“ Ishi ” The last single that Sashihara Rino will participated as HKT48 members will be released on April 10. Also on this single returned to Senbatsu is the 2nd Generation Tomonaga Mio. This time there will be talk between Tomonaga Mio and her genmates Tashima Meru. What they think about the graduation announcement from Sashihara Rino, 5th generation who join the HKT48 and who’s support them from the early days.

Q: Tomonaga-san , this time you are back at the Senbatsu for this single, but for the past year, you have been working on the rehabilitation for your injuries right ?
Mio: Yes, I am injured my knee last January ( Meniscus Injury ). At that time, I am so desperate that i was unable to return as an idol anymore. At first i was told that “ In the shortime ,You could back to your daily life ”, I am still don’t have any muscle strength, one year has been passed.

Q: It caused you cannot dance at all right?


Meru : I was watching the moment when she injured her knee, I cannot say anything more……。Its not like its gonna back instantly, in the meanwhile time just only have to wait,and follow it.
Since our relationship always support each other. So Now, I just want to support her

Mio: I am so glad, Thankyou. But this year not only just downside.Since i cannot move, I change my mind doing what i can do for now, by starting Youtube channel or reading a business book.

Meru: Eh, a business book ?


Mio: Yes ,so far I knew only Idols world all the time,my vision got narrowed before i noticed it.Its not good to always  be like this,  that was what i think, I wanted to know about various things, the rehabilitation was very painful so it was really hard, but that’s why, since I am doing my best at rehabilitation , thanks for that  i learned a lot about many things during that time.

Also, last year on TDC hall at HKT48 Concert in December back to the stage fo the first after a long time, but on that day Unexpectedly, Sashihara Rino-san announce her Graduation.


Mio: At that time, I am laughing all the time, i thought that it will be a same joke lol, but since there was no “ Yey~~” like usual, at that time realized that “Ahh” its true, I was stunned, because there is not sign of it, it suddenly Don! it happen.


Meru: For me, somehow i had a feeling that there will be an graduation announcement , but “ There is not, there will be not”, but when i took of before the encore and i saw Sashiko-chan expression ( Sashihara) and i thought “ Ah, she will announced it after this”, and i immediately fixing my makeup before that (lol) 


Mio: So calm ( lol ) You already think of that ! let me know too before it . ( lol )


Meru: Since Its a Graduation annoucement, the video of it will remain forever right?  I am already prepared my makeup! However the moment of the annoucement is still half settled and “ eh…” was so suprised that  only four months have passed since she is announced it. It’s so short.


Its exact an opposite right, However, I think that HKT48 will turn more great after Sashihara-san Graduation by choosing  the 2 experienced center.

Meru: What kind of position we are know?  There is ( Tanaka ) Miku and  ( Matsuoka  ) Hana together with the captain to push them ahead. Think of that, we are from 2nd Generation will doing what we can to support HKT48


Mio: That’s right It may be true.

Meru: In that time too, the started of R24 also a big thing !

The “Hakata Refresh” performance by  2nd Generation unit of R24  started from February, also the shonichi was the returning moment for Tomonaga-san on the Theater performances.

Mio: Still, Its only part appearance, but at first it was really scary, I was so scared to dance because i get injured while doing it in stage, but i getting used to it now.

Its a quite a unique perfomances, full of a hanmade stuff.

Meru: Since we were able to made the selfproduction stage,so just lets put everything that  what we have done for about 7 years in it.

Mio: We also had a long time meeting right, we are all gathered.
Meru: We are talked for about six hours.

It was Because there’s only the genmates right.

Meru: Sometimes its said that “ The Interval between Generation” that  there’s no so much diference in it, If there is a thing is that  the number of member from the 2nd generation has been reduced a little ,But we are already working hard for 7 years . I would like many people going to see the R24 “Hakata Refresh” performance.

For Now, there is still Sashihara-san but, when she really graduate  later, the presence of the 2nd generation will be bigger to build a “ New HKT48

 Meru : Exactly, it might be important to create a “ New HKT48 ”, but  believe that there is some that said that “ Its the Group that Sasshi on it right? ”, so even after Sasshiko-chan graduation, i want too cherish all the things that Sashiko-chan left behind. Because after all HKT48 is here because of Sashiko-chan in the end. So i do not think there is no need to make a “ New HKT48 ” from the beginning. However, in order to to increase a people who become HKT48 fans from now on, we have to showing something new. This song is also the type of song that has never been on HKT48. Also since Mio-chan started Youtube channel, hopes that it can pull more of fan girls (lol).

Mio : Ahahaha! But, it would be so good if its getting real, because its up to me to doing anything for it, i felt great for the past years from it.

Meru : Sashiko-chan graduation announcement, even in this early graduation, feels like she already  said that “  i’ve already pass all the things. The rest is up to you all”  Lets do our best from now on!



<Special memory with Sashihara Rino> ~ Tashima Meru

Sashiko-chan understands me so much, even when I am in troubled, I was the type that burried my things for me alone, at that time when Sashiko-chan realized it, she said like “ Are you okay?”, “Cheers up”. But, when she decide to graduate She said, “ This is the last advice from me, Since  I am not here, when you’re get troubled, do not burried it for yourself, and always smile and every job you get! Just contact me anytime ”. I will keep her last advice and doing my best for the future of HKT48 .

 <Special memory with Sashihara Rino> ~ Tomonaga Mio

Actually, on this Senbatsu, i was wondering about decline it. I was really happy be able to return, but since i have just returned to the stage and i am not in perfect condition, seem like that i will be having a lot of trouble if i enter the senbatsu. So, i am trying to telling Sashihara-san directly and say “ I do not want to bother Sashihara-san last single…” and suddenly she said “ I want Mio here beside me. because it is the last, please have fun”. Even when i am worried about the surgery, Sashihara-san said “ If you want still be an idol, let’s do our best together.” She is really kind of senior, until the last time,i am was indebted to Sashihara-san.


Source : https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/2144






“The Last Advice” from Sashihara Rino after the... Salkus Grad Foto Wallpaper MP3 Download Chord Biodata Fakta Profil Pics Gurabia Gravure Facts Eng Sub Blog Translation

Updated!
logoblog

Thanks for reading ✓ “The Last Advice” from Sashihara Rino after the... NEW!

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment