✓ Son Naeun wants to try a character like IU's in 'My Ajusshi' NEW!

AKB48 Daily News Content. The Real AKB48 Daily

✓ Son Naeun wants to try a character like IU's in 'My Ajusshi' NEW!

  Serizawa      

Article: Son Naeun, "A character I want to try? IU from 'My Ajusshi'"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+778, -120] I don't think you'd fit ㅠ

2. [+776, -101] Wow, her agency is really hard at work pushing her in the media every day

3. [+641, -196] Naeun-ah... I just tried imagining it... and it was horrifying. Only IU can play that role. Ji Ahn = IU

4. [+53, -33] The best replies are talking like IU's acting was Go Hyun Jung-tier;

5. [+53, -31] I think she could do it. All you need for the role is to stick your lips out and act without any facial expression. IU didn't do well with the role because she was good, it's because anyone could've pulled it off.

6. [+40, -28] IU's acting wasn't god-tier or anything, Naeun can totally pull it off. She hasn't been able to show her potential because her agency hasn't been pushing her in that direction.

7. [+38, -11] I don't see anything wrong with her statement. People didn't think IU would fit the role either before the drama actually aired. Who knows whether Son Naeun will meet the drama of her career in the future.

8. [+36, -22] I think she could pull it off

9. [+31, -9] Son Naeun would've done it and more if she was under a bigger agency

10. [+28, -6] Whether she could do it or not doesn't matter because it's just a "what if"

-

Son Naeun wants to try a character like IU's in 'My Ajusshi' Salkus Grad Foto Wallpaper MP3 Download Chord Biodata Fakta Profil Menikah Facts

Updated!
logoblog

Thanks for reading ✓ Son Naeun wants to try a character like IU's in 'My Ajusshi' NEW!

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment