✓ "I miss you hyung..." New!

AKB48 Daily News Content. The Real AKB48 Daily

✓ "I miss you hyung..." New!

  Serizawa      




[+3855, -10] Gutaeng hyung, I miss you...

[+1358, -20] They cried so much..

[+1072, -12] It's already been a year but my face is filled with tears

[+870, -13] Be happy where you are


[+4855, -25] I think he is watching over us, Hyung I miss you

[+3435, -21] When Yoo PD was crying at the end without saying a word, I cried too. Joo Hyuk hyung I miss you... It's already been a year...

[+1766, -16] Please never forget him, we have to remember him

[+1174, -55] I really miss you so much Gutaeng hyung, today I cried bitterly

[+828, -14] Hyung... I really miss you. I still can't believe it





"I miss you hyung..." Salkus Grad Foto Wallpaper MP3 Download Chord Biodata Fakta Profil Pics Gurabia Gravure Facts Eng Sub Blog Translation

Updated!
logoblog

Thanks for reading ✓ "I miss you hyung..." New!

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment