Nagahama Neru blog: Neru's new TV show; magazine appearances; the Ambivalent MV location

AKB48 Daily News Content. The Real AKB48 Daily

Nagahama Neru blog: Neru's new TV show; magazine appearances; the Ambivalent MV location

  Serizawa      

Dusty Plum,  297

Nagahama Neru
2018.07.30


Good evening

Recently,
Looking toward the summer tour,
We are steadily making preparations.


Also, I bought the greatest cute tote pack!!!!!!!
I'm eagerly waiting for it to be delivered!!!!!


How is everyone getting by?


Announcement!
A program called Neru Nechikei Online
Is being broadcast!

On NHK General
On August 7th and 14th
At 11:55 in the evening


I will be investigating things
That I come across in daily life and think are amazing

It won't be formal!
Honestly, I think it's funny and interesting !!!


To get a show in my own name
Really makes me grateful and a bit ashamed.
I'm extremely thankful to be able to make a program, with all these warm people,
That I'm excited for myself.


Hee-hee. What am I doing?




The show's twitter will be updated daily, starting tomorrow.
I'd be happy if you followed it

https://twitter.com/nhk_neruhk

 
magazines:

bis
(comes out August 1st)

I was given the cover.
The make-up and outfits and accessories are all cute
And made me feel like a woman




Weekly Shonen Magazine
(comes out August 1st)

The three of us from Bathroom Travel
Are on the cover.
We got to make a night sky. It was inspiring.



Big Comic Spirits
(comes out August 6th)

I was given the cover.
The photos were really pretty and quite moving!
I wanted it to come sooner





Please have a look at all of them!! 



Recently,
My big brother came to Tokyo.
I hadn't seen him since January!!  

He was in good spirits!


Actually, my brother
Has never been to a Keyaki live.
I really want him to come someday. 

But I do feel a bit embarrassed about it,
So maybe it's good that he doesn't come.



Why, it's Ambivalent...
(I wanted to use this)




Anyway, the kanji for big brother [ani ]
Looks a bit like a jellyfish... 

 
Thank you very much for reading.

Nagahama Neru
_________________________________________
posted 180730  23:19h


The TV show is a huge deal. It's a half-hour show on the NHK General network. Japanese commenters are impressed. This is the biggest network you could be on, seen all over the country.
Only two episodes scheduled: Tuesday, August 7 and 14, from 23:55 to 24:25. But it says the second show's ending time is not definite. I wonder if that means the show might continue. She calls it "Neru research TV," and she will go around investigating and trying out new things she's interested in.

This could be the start of Neru the "TV personality," to add to Neru "the idol". It's significant that the show has her own name in the title. That makes it like
KeyaKake or GanaOshi, a kanmuri bangumi 冠番組 ("crown program"), a self-titled show of her own. I note from the photos that at least part of the show seems to be set in Nagasaki: Neru is the Nagasaki Tourism Ambassador, after all. Neru could become a well-known figure throughout Japan, if her tanuki magic works as well as I expect it will. And she will be associated with the biggest network in the country. Kind of like Watanabe Naomi, lol. Neru keeps playing cute but smart into bigger and bigger things. Just thinking about how all this started, with her being wrenched back home without finishing the auditions -- and even about her many efforts earlier in her life -- tears start to come to my eyes. She has really done her best -- for years. source.








Otaku investigators have discovered the main location where the Ambivalent MV was shot: it's a biotech R&D centre and hotel/hall/wedding facility in Chiba called Kazusa Academy Park. Wikipedia. official site. source. Hiragana's Ima ni Miteiro was at least partly shot there, too.







"Dusty Plum" (灰梅 hai-ume) should be a plant, but in fact seems to be a colour. This colour:





logoblog

Thanks for reading Nagahama Neru blog: Neru's new TV show; magazine appearances; the Ambivalent MV location

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment